All you need to know to bet wisely on the upcoming Tri Nations games! Have a look at the stats and place your bet now!!!
- All Blacks have won 70% of their Tri Nations games (48/68)
- 27-19 is the average score of ABs vs Boks/Wallabies games, in favor of the kiwis
- 102 matches have been played so far (1996-2010) with only 1 draw
- New Zealand 1997 was the most prolific team ever averaging 40 points/game (all 4 wins)
- South Africa 1998 and Australia 2001 were the less prolific Tri Nations winners averaging just 20 points/game (80pts for the boks, 81 for the wallabies, 4 games each)
- The 2004 Tri Nations was the closest ever with all teams winning their home games by no more than 14pts. The Springboks prevailed through 3 bonus points